Fox Exocet Double Tapered Line Khaki
- Available in several variants
- Max pull: 0.30-0.50mm and 0.33-0.50mm
- Length: 300m
- Colour: Khaki
- Low visibility Trans Khaki blends virtually disappear at the bottom of the lake and in the middle of the water
- Starts at a very strong 35lb (0.50mm) for 8m, then tapers over the next 6m to either 12lb (0.30mm) or 15lb (0.33mm), then 300m of 12 or 15lb line before tapering again to the 35lb (again 6m tapered and 8m 35lb).
- Ideal for locations where leaders are prohibited
- Perfect for distance casting
- Can achieve casts of over 180m
- Double tapered means the line can be reversed, giving you better value for money
- Very flexible yet highly abrasion resistant
- High knot strength and low memory
The Fox Exocet Double Tapered Line Khaki is available in several variants. In 0.30-0.50mm and in 0.33-0.50mm. This new generation line is abrasion resistant, sinking, supple and virtually invisible. The line is equipped with a built-in leader, allowing for extremely long casts. The first five meters of the line consists of a very strong 35lb (0.50mm) piece that gradually changes into a 12lb (0.30mm) or 15lb (0.33mm) main line. Both the beginning and the end of this line are provided with this. Should the leader become damaged the line can be rewound, and you will once again have a tapered end. With this line, the use of leadcore, leaders, tubes and weft are superfluous, so you have no weak spots in the form of knots. Also consider the advantages on waters where a leader is not allowed!