CC Moore Liquid Bait Preservative
- Content: 500ml
How to use:
- Replace 20-30% of the eggs or egg compound in your mix with preservative
E.g. If your mix consists of 6 eggs, use 4 and then 100ml of preservative (medium egg = 50/60ml).
- Beat your eggs and preservative well
- Add flavours and liquid foods if needed
- Add your base mix to create the desired pasta texture (pliable but not sticky)
- Leave the paste in a sealed plastic bag for >30 minutes
- Roll bait according to desired size and shape
- Boil in water for the required time, then leave to dry
- Dry for another 24-72 hours, depending on the required hardness
This high quality, proven liquid bait preservation mix is exclusive to CC Moore and can be used at low levels to stabilize baits and give them a ‘shelf life’. It is a clear, odourless, tasteless, 100% fish friendly liquid that should be added to your liquid egg mix, replacing 20-30% of normal eggs or egg compound when making readymade boilies or readymade hook baits.