Humminbird HELIX 7 CHIRP GPS G4N
- Series: HELIX
- Display size: Diagonal 7 Inch
- Dimensions: 26.8 × 14.7 × 9.1 cm
- Display Pixel Matrix: 1024H x 600V
- Sonar: CHIRP DualBeam PLUS
- Sonar-Coverage: 20°, 42° & 60° @ -10dB
- Sonar-Optional: 53 kHz, 50/Low Airmar CHIRP
- Transducer: XNT 9 HW T
- CHIRP frequencies: Full 150-200 / Narrow 140-200 / Wide 180-240 kHz
- Depth sonar: 360m
- Interface: Keypad Control
- Features: Dual Spectrum CHIRP, AutoChart Live, Wi-Fi, NMEA 2000
- Power Draw: 800mA
- Power Input: 10.8-20VDC
- Fuse Amp:3
- Power Output Peak-to-Peak: 4000 Watts
- Power Output RMS: 500 Watts
- Mount-Standard: Gimbal
- Mount-Standard Size: 10.54" W x 5.8" H x 3.68" D
- Mount-Optional Size: 10.54" W x 5.44" H x 1.13" D
- Transducer Mount Location: Transom
- GPS Chartplotting: Included
- GPS Trackplotting: Included
The HELIX 7 CHIRP GPS G4N fishfinder features Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar, AutoChart Live, Wi-Fi and NMEA 2000, in addition to Bluetooth and Ethernet networking for compatibility with One-Boat Network products from Humminbird, Minn Kota and Cannon. The upgraded high-definition 7-inch screen lets you see the world around your boat in detail!
Operating this fishfinder is very easy. You have instant access to pre-loaded views from the simple menu system, which you control with the soft-key buttons.
CHIRP stands for “Compressed High Intensity Radar Pulse.” By covering a wide range of frequencies, CHIRP produces more accurate, detailed results of fish, structure and bottom.
Dual Spectrum CHIRP provides 2 ways to search: “Wide” for maximum coverage and “Narrow” for maximum detail. Because of the Low Q CHIRP transducer clear you will see defined fish arcs, incredible target separation and fewer adjustments to settings.
High-speed Ethernet and Bluetooth allows you to build a powerful, professional fishing system, so other devices can be easily paired.
NMEA2000: provides a display of engine performance and weather and water conditions.
A top feature of this model is AutoChart Live. It allows you to create real-time maps of your swims while sailing. By default, you have eight hours of built-in recording time, which you can expand with AutoChart Zero Line SD cards for virtually endless AutoChart Live map capacity.
The HELIX 7 CHIRP GPS G4N features an internal GPS and Humminbird base chart. This gives you an immediate enough view of the underwater terrain by default and allows you to fish and navigate with confidence. The system is compatible with Navionics charts: Platinum+, Navionics+.