Daiwa J-Braid X8
- Length: 150 m
- 2 available colours: Chartreuse and Dark Green
- Different available diameters
- 8 strands of tightly woven Dyneema fibres
- Beautifully round and extremely strong
- Check the chart for the correct diameter/breaking strain
- Unbelievable value for money!
The J-Braid X8 braid from Daiwa is made up of 8 strands of tightly woven Dyneema fibres which results in an extremely round and strong line. The smooth surface of the line allows you to make long and accurate casts, regardless whether you are fishing for saltwater predators such as halibut, cod and coalfish or with a light spinning rod for perch or zander. The Daiwa J-Braid X8 allows you to feel every contact with the fish.
The line is very smooth coming through the guides which makes it suitable for making long casts with even lightweight lures. Ideal for both spinning and baitcasting reels. Not only is this a fantastic line, it is very affordable as well!
This line is available in 9 different diameters and in two colours: Dark Green and Chartreuse.
Check the chart for the correct diameter/breaking strain.