Daiwa Gore-Tex Rain Jacket Gray
- 75D heavy polyester on the outside
- PA6.6 knitted lining
- Flat, flapless front
- Pockets with YKK AquaGuard water-resistant zipper
- 3-point adjustable hood with ergonomic center panel design
- Hood with air hole at the back
- High stand-up collar with laser holes as vents
- Hidden drawstring stopper at the bottom
- Large waist pockets serve as air ventilation when the zippers are open
- Ergonomic 3D cut pattern provides a snug fit
- Reduced friction during movement.
- Double cuffs at sleeves with tapered design
Suitable for the colder months when this fishing jacket is worn with multiple layers of underwear!
The Daiwa Gore-Tex Rain Jacket Gray is made with 75D heavy polyester on the outside and a PA6.6 knit lining. It has a flat, flapless front and pockets with YKK AquaGuard water-resistant zippers. The jacket features a 3-point adjustable hood with an ergonomic center panel design and a rear air vent. The high stand-up collar features laser holes as vents, and there is a hidden drawstring stopper at the bottom. The large waist pockets act as air vents when the zippers are open. The ergonomic 3D cut pattern provides a snug fit, minimizes friction during movement, and the double cuffs on the sleeves have a tapered design to minimize chatter.