RidgeMonkey Line Control Arm
- Extend your line in a controlled manner
- Foam covered arm prevents line damage
- Reduces line snagging
- No reel drag needed
- One size fits most
- Foldable outer clamp for easy storage
- Resistant polypropylene construction
- Protected registered design
Now you don’t need an extra pair of hands when setting hookbaits with an open reel. The RidgeMonkey Line Control Arm fits snugly on most Big Pit reels and will keep your line from slipping off the spool. The Line Control Arm is designed primarily for use with bait boats but can be used in many other situations as well.
For example when keeping tension of the line from a boat, or when running lines from the shore and when fishing with an open rod for predatory fish. Very handy when you go out on your own!
Watch the video below for more information: