Raymarine Element HV
- Available in 7" and 9"
- Including HV-100 HyperVision transducer
- Resolution: 800 × 480 WVGA
- Without touchscreen
- Brightness 1.500 nit
- Viewing angle: 50/60/70/70 (top/bottom/left/right)
- Power consumption: 15 and 20 watt
- Built-in GNSS receiver: GPS/GLONASS
- Built-in CHIRP-sonar, DownVision, SideVision, RealVision™ 3D
- 15-pin HyperVision connector
- 1x NMEA2000 port (DeviceNet microC)
- SeaTalkng: requires A06045 DeviceNet female (F) adapter-cable
- WiFi – 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 1x microSD slot
The HyperVision 1.2 MHz sonar technology of the Raymarine Element offers super sharp images of the underwater world below you. The improved resolution of DownVision, SideVision and RealVision 3D offers an unbelievable level of clarity and fish identification. See underwater structure, vegetation and fish with fantastic, lifelike clarity.
The Raymarine Element 7 features a robust 7" optically bonded screen that is easy to read even in direct sunlight. The Element 9 features the same screen but 2 inches bigger.