Humminbird HELIX 10 CHIRP GPS G4N
- Series: HELIX
- Display size: Diagonal 10.1 Inch
- Dimensions: 34.1 × 19.1 × 10.7 cm
- Display Pixel Matrix: 1024H x 600V
- Sonar: CHIRP DualBeam PLUS
- Sonar-Coverage: 20°, 42° & 60° @ -10dB
- Sonar-Optional: 50 kHz, 50/Low Airmar CHIRP
- Sonar Frequencies: 50/80/200 kHz
- Transducer: XNT 9 HW T
- CHIRP Frequencies: Full 150-200 / Narrow 140-200 / Wide 180-240 kHz
- Depth sonar: 360m
- Interface: Keypad Control
- Features: Bluetooth, Built In GPS, Built In Mapping, Dual Spectrum CHIRP, Networking and Wi-Fi
- Power Draw:2.7A
- Power Input: 10.8-20VDC
- Fuse Amp:5
- Power Output Peak-to-Peak:8000 Watts
- Power Output RMS: 1000 Watts
- Mount-Standard: Gimbal
- Mount-Standard Size: 13.44" W x 7.5" H x 4.2" D
- Mount-Optional Size: 3.44" W x 7.12" H x 1.32" D
- Transducer Mount Location: Transom
- GPS Chartplotting: Included
- GPS Trackplotting: Included
- Works with optional Navionics charts: Platinum+, Navionics+
The HELIX 10 CHIRP GPS G4N fishfinder features Bluetooth, built-in GPS, Built In Mapping, Dual Spectrum CHIRP, Networking and Wi-Fi. The upgraded high-definition 10.1-inch screen lets you see the world around your boat in detail!
Operating this fishfinder is very easy. You have instant access to pre-loaded views from the simple menu system, which you control with the soft-key buttons.
CHIRP stands for “Compressed High Intensity Radar Pulse.” By covering a wide range of frequencies, CHIRP produces more accurate, detailed results of fish, structure and bottom.
Dual Spectrum CHIRP provides 2 ways to search: “Wide” for maximum coverage and “Narrow” for maximum detail. Because of the Low Q CHIRP transducer clear you will see defined fish arcs, incredible target separation and fewer adjustments to settings.
High-speed Ethernet and Bluetooth allows you to build a powerful, professional fishing system, so other devices can be easily paired.
NMEA2000: provides a display of engine performance and weather and water conditions.
A top feature of this model is AutoChart Live. It allows you to create real-time maps of your swims while sailing. By default, you have eight hours of built-in recording time, which you can expand with AutoChart Zero Line SD cards for virtually endless AutoChart Live map capacity.
The HELIX 10 CHIRP GPS G4N features an internal GPS and Humminbird base chart. This gives you an immediate enough view of the underwater terrain by default and allows you to fish and navigate with confidence. The system is compatible with Navionics charts: Platinum+, Navionics+.