Deeper Smart Sonar
- Model: Pro+ 2
- Color: Black
- Material: ABS body, Titanium inserts
- Awesome internal GPS receiver
- Sonar Type: 3 beam frequencies
- Narrow 675 kHz (7° cone angle)
- Medium 240 kHz (20° cone angle)
- Wide 100kHz (cone angle 47°)
- Depth range: 15cm-100m
- Sonar scanning speed: Up to 1/10th of a second
- Operating time: Up to 9 hours (depending on use)
- Charging technology: Fast charging, 80% in 45 min, 100% in 75 min
- Internal battery: Li-Ion, 3.7V Rechargeable, 950 mAh
- Connection type: Wi-Fi
- Make depth maps from shore
- Measure water temperature
- Tag fish, discover structures, inspect bottom movement and hardness!
Handsome fish that still escapes you now! This Deeper Smart Pro +2 has three beam frequencies, sharper and clearer images, better GPS performance, longer lasting battery up to 9 hours (depending on use) and a scanning depth of up to 100m/330ft.
With the Deeper Smart Sonar Pro+ 2 you can make live detailed maps on the screen of your smartphone! Use the wide sonar beam (100kHz 47°) to map large areas, the middle angle beam, 20° (240 kHz) to zoom in on the hotspot and switch to the narrow beam to scan for fish species in detail. The PRO+ 2’s powerful dual-beam transducer sends 15 signals per second and has a target separation as low as 0.4" for accurate data you can count on. The Wi-Fi connection is up to 10 times faster than Bluetooth, so you can be sure of receiving real-time data.