RidgeMonkey Hunter 750 Bait Boat
- Compact bait boat
- Weight: 2,5kg
- Dimensions: 41 × 26.5 × 15.5cm
- Bait capacity: 1kg
- Cruising time (at maximum speed): up to 4 hours
- Range: 200m
- Compact aerodynamic design
- Top-loading hopper for both rig and bait (industry first)
- Ultra quiet twin motors
- Built-in weed guards for the propeller
- Front and rear lights
- Battery power meter
- Two 5,000mAh 30W Llithium-Polymer batteries included
- Supplied with 30W type C PD plug and USB-C PD charging cable
- Easy-to-use remote control
- Super boat!
The Hunter 750 is a compact and lightweight bait boat weighing only 2.5kg. Ideal for those anglers who may want to use a bait boat, but normally don’t see the point in doing so because they have to walk a long way with their equipment. It is the industry’s first ever bait boat that can be loaded completely from the top, thanks to the clever design of the bait release system. Fumbling with your rigs at the bottom of the boat is a thing of the past! The loading area can hold up to 1kg of bait. The built-in lights on the front and back make it easy to exit, drop and return to your spot in the dark.
Thanks to a built-in, highly visible battery power meter, you always know how much power you have left. Two lithium polymer batteries are included as standard. Charging is easy via a USB-C cable with an average charge time of 2.5 hours per battery.
The remote is also charged via USB-C, has an LED power meter and has been tested to a range of 200 meters.
A great bait boat!
Additional batteries and a carrying case can be ordered separately.
Also check out the movie of this boat.