Korum Supalite Shelter
- Dimensions: H 140 x W 160 x D 100cm
- Transport size: H 130 x W 8cm
- Total weight including pegs: 2kg
- Made with 5000 waterproof 210D PU outer fabric
- Flexible graphite poles are used for extra durability
- Comes with sturdy pegs
- Lightweight, four-spoke design
- Super fast set up
One of the lightest shelters ever produced! This lightweight, four-spoke design utilizes a new mechanism using a reverse tensioning system. The flexible poles allow you to use the shelter on any terrain, making it perfect for those tight spots where traditional brolly’s can’t do the job.
Instructions for use:
1. Pull the ring on the back of the shelter to drop the three spokes into place. The shelter is now under tension.
2. From the shelter, push the fourth spoke into the center hub.
3. Close the Velcro parts to hold the pre-assembled storm poles in place.
4. Use the five attachment points to position the shelter as desired with pegs.