Fox Edges Downrigger Back Weights
- Number of pieces: 3
- Holds the main line against the bottom
- Reduces the chance of scaring carp
- Ideal on waters with boats and water birdsl
- Clip is clamped into weight
- If weight gets stuck in obstacle it comes free from clip
- Now supplied with large and small clips
- The small clip prevents the weight from sliding on the endtackle and hooklink
The Fox Edges Downrigger Back Weights are designed to hold the main line against the bottom. This reduces the chance of the fish getting spooked by your line. Furthermore, it is a must on waters where there is a lot of pleasure and shipping. The top lead comes with 2 clips, one large and one small. The small clip prevents the weight from sliding over the end tackle and leader. If the weight gets caught in an obstacle it releases from the clip, so you won’t lose a fish because of your top lead!
Available in several variants!